Would you like a personal session?
A Geometry whiz in school, I wanted to trisect the angle. It was done in the early 70's by a Japanese man in Hawaii using something called a computer. About that time I saw an Astrology Chart. Said to myself, "I don't believe in this but it looks like it could be a theorem and proof..." So I started to noodle. I found a language of timing and probability that has fascinated me for over 40 years. I have done talk radio and television, written for periodicals and established a varied clientele. Do I 'believe' in Astrology? Yes! Just like I believe in a hammer and nails...my work is an invaluable tool. And I am not a spook. I'm a nerd.
Current Planetary Positions
|Sun||10° Sagittarius 17' 45"|
|Moon||28° Gemini 37' 07"|
|Mercury||00° Sagittarius 19' 32"|
|Venus||12° Scorpio 59' 32"|
|Mars||17° Aries 16' 15"|
|Jupiter||26° Capricorn 21' 02"|
|Saturn||28° Capricorn 29' 59"|
|Uranus||07° Taurus 28' 57" R|
|Neptune||18° Pisces 09' 55"|
|Pluto||23° Capricorn 17' 41"|
|Chiron||05° Aries 01' 48" R|
|TrueNode||19° Gemini 53' 40"|
Notes from Nova
The week of winter Solstice, both Jupiter and Saturn enter Aquarius. Very soon we will be completing a dark time. A virtual war between good and evil. The service to self or the service to others.
We are living in the end times, but Time is a circular Math. So immediately after end comes beginning. So we are in the darkest before the dawn.
“Is Mercury Retrograde?” The beleaguered businesswoman next to me hisses over the splash of water aerobics. Mercury is retrograde 3.1 times a year, when it overtakes the earth in it’s orbit. For about 80% of us, it manifests as a frustrating period of ‘do-overs’, a time to clean up, repair and reorganize. The other 20%[…]
I wasn’t thrilled with Geometry. But she was thrilled with me. For some reason I could intuit a lot of the steps in Theorems and Proofs, and was her Star Pupil. We had a couple of lively discussions on the trisection of an angle. Fast forward to 1970. Raising a family but kept a compass[…]